Thursday 26 December 2013

What i got for christmas 2013

This Christmas I got everything that I asked for and I am very grateful so "thank you mom" for all the gift you bought me and just before I get in to what my mom bought me I hope you liked the "YSL touc e'clate concealer" I got you. Here we go

Mac empty pallet-10
Mac 15 pan insert-10
Mac cranberry eye shadow-10
Mac typographic eye shadow -10
Mac pro concealer pallet -35
Ardel demi wispiest -5
House of Holland nails (zig zag) -10
Ben nyn nose and scar wax -5
Ben nyn bruise wheel -10
Ben nyn bannah powder (kim kardashian) -10
Make up for ever pro concealer pallet -25
Make up forever aqua brow-15
L'Oreal txt wave spary -5
Nyx butter gloss (strawberry parfait) -5
Nyx soft matte lip cream (monte carlo) -5
Nyx jumbo eye pencil (milk) -10
 Nyx matt bronzer -10 
Bioderma -5
Seventeen deconstructed studs for nails -5
Anastasia lavish pallet -25
Samsung ativ book lite in white -500 
don't say it -10
bed head deep waver -30
enrapture curler -60
bellami 220g 22inch #6 -150
 This me wearing the extension curled with the enrapture curling wand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment