Friday 27 December 2013

Bioderma

i was always intrigued by this product but i never intended to fly to France to purchase it and i have heard that it is very hard to get hold of this if your in the uk so when i saw this on a website that i was already placing an order with i just had to put it in my basket so when it arrived i was excited to try it out. I thought that it would be a disappointment because it looked so much like water that i didt think that it would remove make up very well now i don't wear water proof make up but i do wear primer foundation powder and eye primer so all of my make up is still on my face at the end of the day and i can take my full face of make up of with this and just one cotton pad when i use normal cream make up remover it would take me up to 4 cotton pad to remove all of my make up so i must say that i am very impressed with this and am now very sad that it ist readily available in the uk yet but it cant be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment