Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas eve gingerbread house makeing

 
This Christmas eve I decided I wanted to take part in the festivity so I decided that I wanted to make a ginger bread house but I didt have the funds and didt fancy the cleaning up that comes from baking a gingerbread house so I searched the web for a reasonably priced kit to make one your self and I found this kit in my local Tesco in the Christmas food isles right at the front of the store

 So when I got this kit home I was surprised to see all of the pieces on the house with engraved marking for the doors, windows and the roof patterns I also came with a bag of ready made icing which tastes really good and u use this to decorate the house while using the piping bag and to stick the walls of the house together it also comes with a packet of jelly hearts and to packets of copy smarties in different shapes.
This is the finished product of my gingerbread house I will admit that I may have used some other sweets that didt come with the kit the ones inline on top of the roof and on the circle around the door did not come with this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment